Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
For a complete traceability
New legislation and the growing demands of industry for a reliable value added chain from producer to patient call for consistent labelling and continuous tracking from start to finish throughout the packaging process.
The HPF-Track & Trace-System enables pharmaceutical companies to trace their medicines all the way along the distribution chain.
Firstly, it improves process reliability and product safety at the pharmaceutical manufacturers and, secondly, it enables legal requirements to be met, such as might be laid down by lawmakers in the USA or Turkey, for example.
The packaging units are labelled with a data matrix code which contains all the relevant data and is saved in the tracking database for archiving purposes.
- Guaranteed top levels of drug and patient safety!
- Optimised processes through transparent fl ow of goods!
- Increased protection against counterfeit products!
- Assured conformity with legal requirements and national formalities!
- Protected authenticity and trademarks!
- Secure highly encrypted data exchange with central database!
- Potential product recall processes rendered effective and effi cient!
Advantages of 2D coding
- 2D codes can be scanned in any position and direction and at long distance
- Large volumes of data require minimum storage space
- Reliable readouts of badly damaged codes are also possible
- The system is a widely-used information carrier
Common track & trace codes and systems
- E-Pedigree (USA)
- IFAH (Europe)
- EFPIA (Europe)
- GS1 GTIN code (Eastern Europa)
- Nordisk Varenummer (Scandinavia))
- Spanish Cordigo National
- PZN (Germany))
- PZN (Austria))
- Italian Bollino (AIC-Code)
- French CIP-Code
- Belgian ABP-Code
- Greek EOF-Code
- Portugese Code
- ITS (Turkey))